6 - 8 Years
Require consultant ART( Artificial Reproductive Technology specialist ) Reproductive & Endocrinologist having fellowship in reproductive medicine post MS/MD gynaecologist having experience of more than 6 years as a ART specialist in any reputed IVF centre in India.
Education: Candidate must be a MD/MS/DGO gynaecologist ( Indian Universities Preferred) with fellow in IVF
Experience: Min of 6-8 years of experience.
Age : 35-45 ( May be relaxed for highly experience Candidate)
Managing a wide range of patients requiring fertility and assisting in conception services.
Advising Patients in OPD.
- Providing patient/couple counselling.
- Coordinating patient treatment plans in conjunction with established clinical
- Establishing a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological
support to patients and patients families.
- Consulting, advising, monitoring and performing appropriate surgical procedures for
- Provide Professional & Clinical supervision to & co-ordination of the team.
- Manage team resources to best meet service needs.
- Offering/ coordinating with Embryologist for treatments like:
Note: High Degree of Confidentiality is of prime importance requirement of the candidate
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 8,00,000 Per month. Tax free + Hospital perquisites: Free Furnished Family Accommodation, Free Medical, Vehicle Provision, Annual Family return air ticket, 21 days annual paid leave etc
Employment Type: Full Time On contract with ongoing Renewal
|Salary||1 Crore To 1 Crore P.A.|
|Industry||Medical / Health Care / Hospitals|
|Work Experience||6 - 8 Years|
Vish International Client
|About Company||Our Client is a reputed Group of Hospitals.|