Chennai, Coimbatore, Salem
The Assistant Manager- Partnerships is responsible for representing the organization at our partner bank locations. He/she will make sure that the organizational footprint in the market is prominent and in turn generate sales and revenue by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products & services.
1. Manage our bank partnerships and achieve sales targets from these partnerships.
2. Run and manage day to day business and operations for one or more of our partner banks
3. Engage with the branches and staff on a daily basis and become an enabler for them to sell Mutual Funds.
4. Be accountable for the number and value target for his/her respective territory along with personal HNI selling
5. Manage administrative activities (20%-30%) related to marketing such as document collection,coordination with head-office of various banks
6. Maintain strong working relationships with the bank representatives to ensure the products and services of the organization are marketed and sold optimally
7. Plan, organize and implement promotional activities in various client sites
8. Function as point of contact for conflict resolution, customer support and ensuring that the queries are resolved in a timely and professional manner
9. Keep abreast with latest developments in the organization’s products and services
Graduate in commerce / MBA in marketing/Finance
1. Seamless Communication in English, Hindi and Tamil(must)
2. Knowledge of Mutual Funds, Equity, Debt Markets
3. Customer/Client Focus4. Decision Making
5. Problem Analysis/Solving
6. Results Driven
7. Teamwork Orientation
8. Networking skills & ability to build long-term professional relationships
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / stock market / Loan|
|Key Skills||Banking Manager|