Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job Position : Sr. Manager-Project Finance
Reporting to : CFO
Location : Nairobi, Kenya
Qualification : Chartered Accountant
Experience : 5-6 years’ experience in raising commercial finance
- Have strong understanding of the different debt products like Working Capital, Term Loan, project Funding etc.
-Have working understanding of international funding models like debt, PE funding, project funding, floating funding, Greenfield project funding, brownfield project funding etc.
- Understanding the business model/ project and assessing the finance required for the project.
- Preparing funding proposal for Large Corporates
- Analyzing the financial statements, preparing project cost statement, estimating project profitability, preparing implementation schedule, loan repayment schedule, cash flow, CMA data
- Coordinate with valuers, surveyors, advocates during the course of finance process by the bank and get the things done as per bank’s requirements
- Identifying Banks/Financial Institutions for structuring the transaction
- Handling existing corporate relationships of the firm and analyzing possible business opportunities
- Building and developing relations with various banks and NBFC's.
-continuously monitoring the cost of the capital and identify ways to reduce WACC
-report to senior management on the status of each of the financing proposal status for various expansion plans.
-ordering the capex items and monitoring the costs against budget/projections during implementation of the project
-organizing various securities available against different financings and optimize the securities to avail maximum funding against available securities
Salary: INR 2 lakhs per month+ family status
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Salary||22 Lac 50 Thousand To 25 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Key Skills||Chartered Accountant Manager Finance Finance Manager chartered accountant|
Vish International Client
|About Company||Hiring for a group of hospitals in East Africa.|