Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job Objective: Work with the primary healthcare team to provide patients with primary medical care services within the standard of care for Internal Medicine patients.
Essential functional competencies /skills:
• Order laboratory and radiology tests and refer patients to specialists when appropriate
• Can perform 2D Echo test
• Analyse reports, test results, medical records, read ECG and interpret other examinations to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment options.
• Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens to treat identified and documented medical conditions.
• Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients and ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date before prescribing medication/treatment.
• Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are experiencing.
• Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
• Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with hospital policies for privacy of health information.
• Record complete, timely and legible medical records.
• Follow principles of evidence based medicine and best practice clinical pathways
Age: 36-45 years
Educational Qualification (Including Additional Certifications if any):
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (degree from a recognized Indian university.
• Master’s degree in Internal Medicine from a recognized Indian university
Relevant Experience: Minimum of 8-10 years
How to apply?
Kindly send your updated resumes with following details to Ms. Ria.
Age (as on December 2020)
Whats app & Mobile number along with convienient time to call
Occupation of spouse
Nos. of Children (under the age of 18)
Will your family accompany you?
|Experience||8 - 10 Years|
|Salary||45 Lac To 1 Crore P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||MBBS, MD/Medicinae Doctor, MS/Master of Surgery|
|Key Skills||Good Communication Physician doctor Medical consultant|
Client- Vish International
|About Company||It is chain of hospitals and clinics in Kenya and Rwanda and having plan to expand to other parts of Africa, practicing high end medicine in super specialty and sub-specialty in medical fraternity not only in East Africa but distinct medical tourism in whole of Africa.|
|Contact Person||Ms. Ria Minhas|