Salary- 1700-2300 Qr
qualification- 12th or Diploma
experience- Minimum 2 Year Experience in Port Fuel Supply Operations with General Documentation Experience in Similar Field.
ability to Read, Write and Speak English
working Hours- Normal Working Hours 48 Hours per Week in Shift Working or as Specified in Contract or as per Site Requirements with Work Done Mostly Outdoors with Stipulated Hours of Rest as per Hse Requirements.
1. Performs Diesel/fresh Water Bunkering, Which Includes the Following Activities:
1. Assists Vessel Crew in Hose Connection Without Any Delays.
2. Accomplishes the Shore-ship Checklist and Hands-over a Copy to the Vessel Chief Engineer.
3. Upon Acknowledgment of the Checklist, Advises the Panel Operator the Current Meter Reading, and Then Resets the Meter.
4. Line- Up Bunkering and Confirm with Chief Engineer if Ok to Start.
5. Calls the Panel Operator to Start the Pump.
6. Upon Start, Monitors the Integrity of the Connection if Free from Leak and Coordinates with the Chief Engineer if Ok to Increase the Flow At the Agreed Rate, Then Inform the Panel Operator Accordingly. He May Stop the Operations At Any Time if He Feels that Safety is At Stake and Remains At the Berth During Fuel Delivery Operations
7. Continuously Monitors the Entire Bunkering Operations Thru Checking of Hoses and Valves and Regular Communication with the Designated Oil Man.
8. Before Completion of Bunkering, Advises the Panel Operator to Reduce the Flow
9. Upon Completion, Air-pushes the Residual Diesel from the Hose to the Vessel.
10. Informs the Panel Operator the Closing Meter Reading.
11. Collects the Delivery Note from the Panel Operator and Hands-over to the Chief Engineer for Signature.
12. Assists the Crew in the Hose Disconnection and Ensures the Hose is Returned Properly On the Designated Rack.
13. the Staff Remains Standby At Berth Itself During Bunkering