HIRING FOR TRANSPORT MANAGER FOR KENYA (ONLY MALE CANDIDATES)
1. Manage the fleet of Cars, Busses and Ambulance.
2. Managing the rota of drivers.
3. Ensuring the upkeep of all the company vehicles.
4. Keeping the record of the maintenance of the vehicles.
5. Keeping the record of the insurances of all the vehicles and regularly renewing on expiry.
6. Keeping the record of the maintenance expenses of the vehicles.
7. Deploy proper control mechanism for efficient functioning of the transport department.
8. Ensure the discipline amongst the drivers and ensure the upkeep of the vehicles allotted to them.
9. Ensure the vehicles allotted to the Doctors and Officers are kept well and maintained as per the schedule.
10. To do basic repairs and renewals if required.
Salary: INR 75,000 to INR 1,00,000/m Tax free in hand
Perks offered by client apart from fixed salary:
- Furnished Accommodation
- Once in 2 years air tickets provided by the company
- Local Transportation provided by the client (to and from work place)
- Medical cover by the client
- 15 days annual leave
|Experience||5 - 9 Years|
|Salary||9 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Export / Import / Merchandising|
|Key Skills||Fleet Management Logistics Transport Management Transportation|
Vish International- Client
|About Company||Hiring for a group of hospital in Kenya|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.