Job title: General Manager – Referral Lab
No of Position: 1
Location: Nairobi (Kenya)
Territory to handle: East and Central Africa
Key duties include:
• Develop and execute a growth strategy underpinned by both revenue and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Planning and overseeing of new marketing initiatives.
• Travelling across East and central Africa to develop new markets.
• Work to increase the value of and for current/new customers.
• Develop quarterly, half-yearly and annual sales forecasts / budgets.
• Responsible for P&L of the unit.
• Develop his own team and train them on required standard.
• Should have knowledge of supply chain / procurement in laboratory environment.
• To keep the laboratory and equipment in a good physical condition at all times
• To maintain a positive, professional and safe working environment, being mindful of the company’s Health and Safety procedures
• To be willing to work on continuous improvement initiatives
• BSc / MSc (Biological Sciences) + MBA (Marketing)
• Candidates with prior 10 year of experience in a reputed Laboratory
• Should have working exposure in African countries.
• Must have impeccable communication skills.
• MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
• Good Leadership skills
• Proven ability to work efficiently without close supervision
• Act with integrity at all times and maintain a high standard
• Able to follow instructions, either verbally directed or from scientific resources and SOPs
Salary and other benefits:
1.) Excellent tax-free salary offered to suitable candidate
2.) Free fully furnished family accommodation
3.) Free healthcare facility for self and family
4.) Car will be provided (fuel and maintenance on employee)
5.) Flight tickets for self and family once in two years.
6.) Annual paid leaves as per HR policy