Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job title: General Manager– Pharmaceutical
No of Position: 1
Location: Nairobi (Kenya)
Territory to handle: East and Central Africa
Key duties include:
• First six months need to handle distribution of pharmacy and then into
setting up pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in Kenya.
• Develop and execute a growth strategy underpinned by both revenue and
customer satisfaction objectives.
• Planning and overseeing of new marketing initiatives.
• Travelling across East and central Africa to develop new markets.
• Work to increase the value of and for current/new customers.
• Develop quarterly, half-yearly and annual sales forecasts / budgets.
• Responsible for P&L of the unit.
• Develop his own team and train them on required standard.
• Should have knowledge of supply chain / procurement in distribution /
• To maintain a positive, professional and safe working environment, being
mindful of the company’s Health and Safety procedures
• To be willing to work on continuous improvement initiatives
• BSc / MSc + MBA (preferable)
• Candidates with prior 10 year of experience in a reputed MNC which is into
manufacturing pharmaceutical products in India.
• Should have working exposure in international market.
• Must have good communication and management skills.
• Good Leadership skills
• Proven ability to work efficiently without close supervision
• Act with integrity at all times and maintain a high standard
• Able to follow instructions, either verbally directed or from scientific
resources and SOPs
Salary and other benefits:
1.) Excellent tax-free salary offered to suitable candidate
2.) Free fully furnished family accommodation
3.) Free healthcare facility for self and family
4.) Car will be provided (fuel and maintenance on employee)
5.) Flight tickets for self and family once in two years.
6.) Annual paid leaves as per HR policy
|Experience||10 - 15 Years|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||B.Pharma, B.Sc, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Pharma, M.Sc|
|Key Skills||Sales Manager marketing manager business development|
Vish International Client
|About Company||Hiring for East and Central Africa region.|